- 500 gr. Spaghetti
- 200 cl. Scum to cook
- 250 cl. Broth of vegetables
- 2 Spoonfuls of olive oil
- 3 Spoonfuls of juice of lemon
- 200 gr Shrimps
- 2 Chives
- 6 Leaves of fresh basil
- Ground pepper
1. To wash the chives, to withdraw the green leaves and to cut the bulb in very thin juliana. To warm the oil in a frying pan and to sauté the chive until it remains faded and transparent. To reserve.
2. To have in a pan 3/4 of liter of water and to lead to boiling. To add a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt. To cook the spaghetti until they are to give you (the time of boiling can change according to the type of chosen pasta: fresh, hard, to the egg …; the better thing is to follow the indicaciones of the manufacturer); to slip well and to reserve.
3. To scald the shrimps in water hirviendo with salt, to slip, to stop to cool, to peel and to reserve. To wash the basil, to reserve 4leaves to decorate and to puncture the rest.
4. To put in a frying pan the poached chive, the scum, the broth of vegetables, the bad basil and the juice of lemon. To stop to cook and to remove occasionally up to obtaining a creamy sauce. To season, to withdraw of the fire, to add the shrimps and to remove.
5. To spend the spaghetti to a source and to bathe them with the cream of lemon prepared. To serve in a few cavities and to adorn with a leaf of fresh basil.