Lemon as well as being the fruit of the lemon tree names a Mexican musical band.
‘La Arrolladora Banda El Limón De René Camacho’ is a band that plays ranchera, ballad and corrido music. It was not until his first recording in 1997 that became known as ‘La Arrolladora Banda El Limón de René Camacho’.
Rene Camacho Band director and pioneer of the Sinaloa band has provided their expertise, style arrancherado to the pool. Camacho had been a member of the true ‘Banda El Limon’ originally from the town of ‘Lemon of Peraza’ which is now known as ‘La Original Banda El Limon De Salvador Lizarraga’. In 1997 the conflict with Lizarraga therefore had two bands with the same name after four years of conflict gave René Camacho decided to name his as’ La Arrolladora Banda El Limon ‘while Salvador Lizarraga named’ La Original Banda El Limon ‘.
In the year 1997 they signed with Sony Music and recorded their debut album, ‘Más arrolladora que nunca!’, this was due to a conflict that occurred with dissident members, lasting to the present with a style and own quality, well known with the ‘Simplemente Arrolladora’ name.
In 2004 they moved to Disa Records label, with the album ‘Huele a peligro’.
- ¡Más arrolladora que nunca! (1997) (First drive and Sony)
- Corridos arrolladores (1997)
- Antes de Partir (1998)
- Secretos de mi Memoria (1999)
- Es cab…el viejo (2000)
- Simplemente…Arrolladora (2000)
- Pa’ Adoloridos (2001)
- Valió la pena equivocarme (2001)
- Boleros arrolladores homenaje a La Internacional Sonora Santanera (2002)
- Se me acabó el amor (2003) (re-released in Disa, in the version of Disk Sony name was «Más allá de mí»)
- Huele a Peligro (2004) (First album in Disa)
- La otra cara de la moneda (2006)
- Y que quede claro (2008)
- Más Adelante (2009)
- Todo depende de Ti (2010)
- Gracias Por Creer (2013)